Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Server Issues (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192126)

Golden 03-08-2012 09:54 AM

Server Issues

We moved to the new server last night and as you can see we are having some issues this morning.

Bear with us as we try to tweak all the settings and get all the programs running correctly.

When it is running....the speed should be much improved from the old server.

So...hang in there....we are testing everything and trying fix issues as we come across them.

If you see anything that isn't working properly please post it in this thread.

Scott

Juls 03-08-2012 10:34 AM

Working lightning fast for me right now....better than ever!!! Sweet!

Juls

Tomr 03-08-2012 10:40 AM

New Server

Cannot get in to the classigied area. something about a security certificate not being valid.
Thought that you would want to know.
Other parts of the site are great.
thanks, tr

Golden 03-08-2012 10:43 AM

I can't get to them either.

My Security Certificate (SSL) is valid and installed but something is goofed up.

I only get that error with Internet Explorer.....weird.

Firefox just says the file is not found.

I will have the programmers take a look at it.

Thanks for the heads up

hawg 03-08-2012 11:55 AM

I was starting to go thru withdrawl last night, tried everything and I couldn't get to WC. Glad your up and going again.

Knutson21 03-08-2012 12:01 PM

It is running very fast for me too. I also noticed the problem with the Classifieds, looks like you are already on it. Thanks for always working to improve the site, you run a great site.

I am sure you will probably get bashed from the same people that don't like upgrades for their Locators, for updating WC.

Pezman38 03-08-2012 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=Knutson21;1404281]It is running very fast for me too. I also noticed the problem with the Classifieds, looks like you are already on it. Thanks for always working to improve the site, you run a great site.

I am sure you will probably get bashed from the same people that don't like upgrades for their Locators, for updating WC.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, should we call this WC Gen2 now?

The issues I had seem to be gone for now.

scott.keeley 03-08-2012 12:25 PM

Safari

[QUOTE=Tomr;1404229]Cannot get in to the classigied area. something about a security certificate not being valid.
Thought that you would want to know.
Other parts of the site are great.
thanks, tr[/QUOTE]

Same thing when using Safari from iPad / iPhone. Error 404 (not found)

Thanks,
Scott

ffishman 03-08-2012 12:30 PM

Wow, I am impressed with the speed.

perchjerker 03-08-2012 12:36 PM

[quote=Pezman38;1404284]Awesome, should we call this WC Gen2 now?

This issues I have had seem to be gone for now.[/quote]

oh heck this is probably Gen10 by now...