Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Let's Discuss Your Boat Insurance (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   World Wide Marine--Bob Luellen (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199952)

Robert Cardenas 07-27-2012 09:43 PM

World Wide Marine--Bob Luellen

Appreciate all the compliments on the previous threads, I do have to say a big part of me being able to stay focused on the job at hand in Green Bay was WORLD WIDE MARINE Insurance Company. I specifically signed on with Bob Luellen last year knowing I was going to start fishing competitively. With so many people referring me to this insurance, I can now see why! You don't have to be a tournament angler either, we all know this sport is extremely expensive, and you better have great insurance. My situation is unfortunate but knowing Bob is on my side it really makes it a lot easier to move on. Bob Luellen actually called me before I could get a hold of him the day my boat was stolen. He met me in the Green Bay area for dinner and sat down and went over everything with me the same day. Now that is an insurance agent, this guy is a class act. I felt like I could just go out and fish and everything was being taken care after talking to him. So I dug in and pre-fished as hard as I could to keep my mind off my boat, put some long sun up to sun down days on the water--taking after a pro I have learned a lot from! I can tell you, that I have been assured that I will be getting my insurance check early next week (amazing), this will allow me to get a boat for the AIM LOTW derby, who would of thought? I have no question that World Wide Marine will be my insurance! Thank You Bob Luellen, you were a big part of that top 10!

locomoto 07-28-2012 08:12 AM

Very Cool

Robert....I'm glad things worked out for you. Congratulations on the top 10 finish. It's not that often positive experiences happen when dealing with insurance companies/agents. I have no complaints with my boat insurance company but I have yet to need them. It has me thinking that the time to change to a good company/agent is before the need arises.

packpro 07-28-2012 09:15 AM

Just bought my first boat in 10 years. Reached out to Bob and when he called me back he spent 50 minutes on the phone with me. He took the time to explain all of the different coverages and all the variables associated with each one. Armed with all of the new information allowed me to make a good decesion on coverage. Hearing of Robert's experience only reinforces that I made the right choice.

eyewinder 07-28-2012 03:47 PM

Me, too. . .

RC:

Glad to hear of your tourney success and positive experience with Mr. Luellen.

I called him last week and am now insured through his agency. It was pretty much a hassle-free experience with him walking me through the process.

eyewinder

Robert Cardenas 07-30-2012 09:10 AM

Insurance

Eyewinder and Packpro,

I can guarentee you made the right insurance choice!

eyewinder 07-30-2012 10:55 AM

Good information. . .

I guess what I really appreciated (among other things) about my experience with Bob, was that, despite my insurance not being a really big-ticket policy, Bob offered a great deal of information, as well as answering all of my questions satisfactorily. (How's that for a run-on sentence, language buffs?)

Robert Cardenas 07-30-2012 02:17 PM

Insurance

This thread can be moved to the Insurance section just not sure how to do it. Didn't realize there was a section for this!
Thanks

perchjerker 07-30-2012 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=Robert Cardenas;1468148]This thread can be moved to the Insurance section just not sure how to do it. Didn't realize there was a section for this!
Thanks[/QUOTE]

you cant

I can

I will

:)

Billy Boat 07-20-2016 02:28 PM

World Wide Marine--Bob Luellen

Bob is the best. You wont find better service.