Warning: Division by zero in /usr/sites/common/site-plugins/vbulletin/vs_dfp/3.8/upload/includes/vs_dfp.php on line 896

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/sites/common/site-plugins/vbulletin/vs_dfp/3.8/upload/includes/vs_dfp.php on line 898
 Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Shotgun For Defense
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by REW View Post
All of these comments are fine.
But if the posters keep loaded guns around the house - are they ready to point the gun at another person and pull the trigger with the idea of removing their life.

If not, there should not be loaded guns in the house. Otherwise you just have a false sense of protection.

It is quite different from having a loaded gun and actually taking another persons life.

Remember, it is YOU, the person that pulled the trigger, the person that will live with its consequences for the rest of YOUR life.

Good luck and be safe
REW
I'd much rather deal with the death of an intruder breaking into my house, than the kidnapping/death(s) of my family members. I know in my mind that I'll be able to handle a robber's death on my conscience if I know that that person was intending harm. NO PROBLEM!