Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Wheat free dog food
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Slot Fish

Default Check out some feed stores.

There are quite a few grain free brands availble. I am currently feeding Earth Born Holistic. I won't feed my best friend anything that I woulden't eat. Stay away from any foods that have corn in them if you want to avoid cancer in your pet. I have found that the best way to avoid allergies in animals is to change the main ingredient in their food every 6 month. If your feeding chicken, change to lamb, then buffalo, than beef or fish and keep rotating. Your pet will enjoy the change in diet, just make sure you introduce the new food slowly.

Pet food manufactures have 1-800 numbers that you can call and discuss introducing new foods and see what they recommend. I think you will find that informative as their staff is well trained to help you have good results with their product. Google dog foods and you will find sites that compare quality of various brands. If it's good, it won't be cheep.

Best of luck to you.