Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Fishing/hunting report lakesoahe/sharpe pierre area november 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 03:19 PM
Keeper

Default Fishing/hunting report lakesoahe/sharpe pierre area november 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING. A great time of the year. The bite around Pierre is still going but as usual weather is a real big factor. Fishing on the big lake picked up finally for the fishermen still going out and I have heard of some real nice catches coming in. These are centered around the Cheyenne and the bigger creeks on Qahe. Getting your baits away from the boat is the key to better catch's. Jigs/minnows Creek Chubs either casted or slow trolled way back seem to be the best. Sharpe is still putting out nice fish from the bluffs all the way down to the Ft. George area with either plugs or Jig/minnows. The season has been very good for bird hunting especially on private land but public hunting areas still have birds. Having good dogs and 5 or more guns hunting them is a real key to surrounding the birds making a better hunt. I am off the water now and waiting for the sports show season to begin so these reports will be periodic. My first show will be in Council Bluffs at the Mid American center in January. I will be doing seminars and will have my booth there. I will also post my schedule of shows in December. Once again have a great Thanksgiving.

Hutch