Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - A Tournament Family Member Needs Our Prayers!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 PM
ivyseelhoff@hotmail.com

Default Update

Hello everyone! Dad would like me to tell all of you thanks for all of the prayers and thoughtful words of inspiration... He also wanted me to update you all as well. My Dad will become radioactive tom. and will have to be secluded from everyone for about a week.. I am still here with him and was fortunate enough to get a big enough room in the housing here at the hospital. Next week approximently Wed. He will be under going external beam radation he will have to do this everyday for 7 weeks.. as some of you may know this causes very bad burns and will cause him to have a very soar throat.. so he is def. not lookin forward to it. We plan to stay here at the Hostpital (University of Nebraska Medical Center). This will be out of pocket and very expensive. He has huge concern because of his financial status. So any donations would be very helpful. I will also be setting up a place to donate on a website within the next couple of days and I will let you all know!
Again and Again, thank you all for your support and prayers! Feel free to add me on Facebook I try and post on there as well. I have about three websites to keep up with, concerning my Dad, so please bare with me.
Ivy Seelhoff