Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - MWC Spring Valley, Good, Bad and Da Ugly
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Keeper

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyejim1216 View Post
I wasn't at the spring valley tourney but I will say I have been to several MWC tourneys and a few NTC tourneys That was ran by the MWC and I have never seen stuff like that happen! For me it has been the best ran no nonsense tournaments I have ever seen! If it was seen by Mr. Palmer or Mr. Johnson I'm pretty confident it would have been dealt with accordingly! Just my Opinion!
I have been to several MWC/NTC as well and I am also a tournament director. Green Bay was the worst for me and I have seen it plenty! I do not blame MWC. C'mon guys, you can't expect tournament directors to be on the water like policemen doing traffic control on the water. If I had to deal with it again I would simply call the guy out in front of his peers on the water. I have fished tournaments for 18 years. I was polite to these losers for the first 15. Now, if you want to pull that crap, I will call you out on it! I actually had tournament fishermen request that I monitor guys budging in line with their trailer/truck. Really??? Grown men need to be babysat? I think the original poster here should name the individual that did that. Maybe the embarassment would be a good consequence. Geeeez....