Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Need a trailer, where to go
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Slot Fish

Default need a trailer

Dutch- Have to agree with Mark on boat transfer but you don't necessarily need a pre-built trailer. In my area (Northern Ontario) there are plenty of custom boat & trailer builders who have a ton of knowledge in trailer setups. They're used constantly by the local Police, Search & Rescue & MNR for their own unique requirements & most of them build great products. You'll probably need to drop off your rig so they can assess all the proper weights & dimensions needed so the boat sits right & tows properly. Inboard? I/O? Outboard? Kicker? Bunks or rollers? etc. You being from Minnesota (Land of a thousand lakes) it shouldn't be hard to find one that's competent. If you plan on keeping your boat I would look into this. Ask around & I'm sure you can get the right fit for your particular boat. Doesn't cost anything for a quote.