Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Fisherman series vs Reata series dash
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 02:05 PM
mac1usa

Default Ranger Dash layout

I agree with the dash setups.

I was recently at Cabela's looking at the Reata and noticed this small dash insert for a 5" screen. Both fisherman and the Reata should have a flatter dash capable of mounting Ram mounts for large screens or perhaps two 5" models.

I think Ranger would have an even better selling Reata if they could make it more like a the Fisherman model as far as the Rod locker layout. The nice point of the Reata is all the cockpit room for fighting fish, moving lines etc plus the rear kick up seats. But I wish the Rod locker on the Reata was more like the Fisherman. I suppose everything is a tradeoff.

I think it would be nice also, if they removed the cupholders from the molds in the floor. If I can afford $45k boat, I think I can afford some portable cup holders near the dash or mounted in Bert's track etc; those cups holders mounted in the floor just take up useable space and you kick them constantly in the rear.

Mac