Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Home Grown Tackle:The Wonderful World of Jig's
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Minnow

Thumbs up The Wonderful World of Jig's

Guys and Gals,
All of you jig fisherman take a look at these green glo in the dark eggs,
and the name of them, we were over my buddy's basement and I put a
pack of these green eggs on his desk and we were testing all kinds of glow in the dark stuff, turning the light off and on, and not even put them against the light or flashing light to them, to everyone's surprise, this pack of these green eggs glowed the brightest with the lights out , by far
beating all other jigs that have glow in the dark paint on them. WOW, this really impressed me and I got my favorite jig out for crappies where last yr I sat on one spot and between 12;30 p.m. till 1;45 p.m. in 13 ft in June over edge of weeds I got 25 huge crappies w 15 over 14 inches to 15 1/2
inches and none under 12 inches, I was on Cloud 9, I just couldn't believe
the size of these monster crappies, some over 2 inches thick and 5 inches wide and either could everybody else who came to see them in the next couple hours.
I am sending a picture of my very productive jig and take notice to the
very high glowing egg I slide on to it before tying them and a three inch
berkley minnow, blue in color. That little glowing egg on small jigs gets a lot of perch out of deep water, this yr I am going to slide one on my line ahead of my jigs.
Keep a tight line,Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (47).JPG
Views:	201
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	14504

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (14).JPG
Views:	208
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	14505

Click image for larger version

Name:	My biggest perch  ever  4 16  09.jpg