Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - As UNPROFESSIONAL as you can get!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:08 AM
Minnow

Default As UNPROFESSIONAL as you can get!!!

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]So this past weekend at the BPS Spring Classic in Denver we had quite a few seminars about walleye fishing from some of the local anglers. These anglers are VERY good fishermen and many have fished at the National level at one time or another as well. They all gave informative talks and their opinions were broad, but all had a time and place for the specific tactic they were discussing. Then along comes a “pro” to speak and totally 100% shoots down what these great anglers had been talking about. This supposed “pro” told everyone in the crowd that the local guys were wrong and he knew what was right. He gave no credit to the other anglers at all and once again discounted everything that they talked about. This was one of the most unprofessional acts I’ve ever heard of, and his sponsors alone should be embarrassed with this display. I’m just curious if anyone else has witnessed this at any of the sports shows or seminars across the country? I do know many of the guys that fish the pro circuits and I would suspect that if this happens it is on a very limited basic. Just a rant and to show my disappointment in a select few in this industry.[/SIZE][/FONT]