Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Lss2
Thread: Lss2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-er-man View Post
I did say I didn't know when it came out. If its been two years yes you guys are right....TUFF. Nate you know what was wrong with the first unit because I have posted the info before. If you like yours thats great. I'm just saying this 2nd model never should of been and you the consumer should speak out about it. If your idea of embarrassing technology is with your wallet then Lowrance must be the company for you. I don't remember HB coming out with a new SI after 2 years. There technology was there first so I don't think Lowrance has an excuse for this one. If it was as simple as a update I wouldn't think it was a big deal but when you have to remove equipment and install new stuff??? Be honest with yourself and the products you buy. Don't put them on a pedestal. If you guys don't want to call and complain thats your choice but don't let people affiliated with Lowrance post on here and change your mind.
Think this one has been beat to death.
Fish, post links to the info you are referring to. I havn't had any issues with my LSS1 unit, but I'd like to read what you experience was because I haven't read it in the past.

Again, you act like the unit isn't a great unit. It puts out images just as good if not better than the birds.