Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Fort Peck Report
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim L View Post
Hello, Me and my wife are planning a trip to Ft. Peck next Tuesday (the trip I've been planning for a LONG time). We are going to hells creek, I have a few questions I hope someone will answer. Can I bring bait from out of state crawlers and leeches? How many rods can a person use ? I have a 18Ft. boat is this adaquate no marine radio. (Iam a little intimidated by a lake of this size and the wind ) And I hear the road from Jordan can be BAD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!! Jim

An 18 foot boat is very common in the area, and should be plenty, you will just have make sure you pay attention to the changing weather conditions, because it moves in quick.

You can have two rods per person, and I don't know about out of state bait.

I linked the regs.
http://fwpiis.mt.gov/content/getItem.aspx?id=26317

As far as the road, I have never driven to a ramp with a paved road, I don't think it is that bad. New gravel was place in 2004 (huge improvement)and was still in good shape last year. I haven't driven it yet this year. That is all I got.