Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Propman - hook a brother up with a recommendation
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkonop View Post
Rook...I am just happy you brought another Merc to Lake Wissota, there are a few of us on this site and on that a lake. WI Pride lives on.
JK - Wissota is great during the week. Frankly - i'd love it if the skiers and tubers went elsewhere - but that'll never happen.

I moved the motor up two holes, and now it measures out just where it should. Haven't gotten onto Wissota again as my boat partner (wife) isn't real keen on driving or backing up the trailer - and with no docks in the water at the landing - you gotta have two skilled people unless you want to get your feet wet.

However - we did get out panfishing yesterday with the kiddos - some nice success. Managed to catch a nice gill that measured up at just under 10" and just a hair under a pound. Was fun to wath the 4yr old bring that in on an ultralight rod.

- rook