Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Missinaibi Lake - North of Chapleau, Ontario
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Tripper

Default RE: Missinaibi Lake - North of Chapleau, Ontario

Little Miss. is a fly-in lake. There's 2 outfitters that have camps on the lake. I know Hawk Air is one, not sure about the other. We flew into little Miss. several years ago and it was one of my best trips ever. Not only great walleye fishing but there's a walk in lake that's full of lake trout. The cabin is on an island just steps from the water. One of the nicest outposts I've ever been to. Missinaibi lake you can drive right to it. There's a provincial park at the end of the road along with a decent boat launch. I've never fished it but have friends in Chapleau who do on a regular basis. They fish it in the spring for lakers then later in the year for walleye. Big, beautiful, deep clear lake that doesn't see a ton of pressure. It's been on my list of lakes that I want to fish for a while.