Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Deep cycle batteries for under $100
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Wallhanger

Default RE: Deep cycle batteries for under $100

I've been using the ones recommended by my marine dealer (Mr Outboard in DePere, WI). "No name" brand that I can find but I trust their judgement on a good battery and they do sell a lot of boats. I had 2 Interstate '27's and they didn't last long however I had issues with my charger at that time (I blamed the batteries but later found the charger issue) so that may have caused the batteries to die prematurely. I am due this next yr or in '08 to get new ones. I have never had an issue with these batteries. I am a name brand person but these do the job and at a reasonable price (about $60 if I recall) a few years ago. I also have a starting battery in the back that has never failed me.

I love my truck, my wife, my dog and my boat (not necessarily in that order) and I like MAYBE 3 people

2020 Ford Explorer ST (Sport Tuned)
2021 Crestliner Pro Tiller 1850
2021 Mercury 90 hp Tiller
Ulterra 72" 36v with iPilot Link
Humminbird Helix 7 G3 SI on bow
Humminbird Helix 9 G4 SI at helm
Minn kota Talons 2-12 footers
Trailer Valet 5X (can't push it into garage anymore, need help-works pretty slick)