Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Cooking fish on a George Foreman Grill?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Wurm

Default Cooking fish on a George Foreman Grill?

Okay guys and gals, seeing as everyone I have ever talked to, including quite a few of you on this message board, just loves your George Forman Grill, I had to go out and spend $59.00 on one. (Now if I could just get everyone who raved about then to give me a doller, it would be payed for - plus some.) I shopped around, and found an extera large with temperature control. (Seems the temp. control was the only thing anybody ever said "I wish I had".)

Anyway.... the questions: Fish on the grill - how well does the grill cook fish? Is there any fish better then others, like oily fishes vs. non-oily? Are walleye a good fish to cook on there? Thick fillets vs. thin, Low heat vs. high heat? Anything?

I am putting myself back on the Atkin's Diet, and it seems this grill would be my best cooking tool... and fish would rank right up there as a "healthy food".

Thanks for your input!