Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - AIM Announces Lund and Mercury as new Marketing Partners.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Slot Fish

Default Great Work - AIM

I would commend AIM on there efforts to recruit such a sponsor. Most definitely in this economy. I mean do you really think they are going to announce this partnership if they are going to pay like $25 bucks? Also why should it matter, (how much they paid) the payout monies are already there for the tournaments, based on the entries, of which they are several investors that will be in each tourney. I am not an investor in AIM, however I would like to see this work, and also would like to enter some of there tournaments someday. One thing is certain I will not sit on the sidelines and criticize any person or organization that is trying to make a difference in the Walleye World or in fishing period. Everything that they have done has been on there own, with there own money, and in the best interest of Walleye Fisherman everywhere.