Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - FISHER Boats - another one cracked
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 05:23 AM
Minnow

Default RE: FISHER Boats - another one cracked

perchjerker, great reference! Definitely interesting. I know my boat was built by Tracker, but, it didn't have many recalls. I wonder if it is built a little different. I crawled under my boat the other day and everything looks good. Of the guy's having troubles, nobody has stated their conditions. Are they out hammering 4 foot waves all the time, trailering 50 miles of backcountry roads. Staying on highways and calm water and having these problems. I have seen alot of boats going down the rode just packed full of extra gear! I don't believe they are made for that. I'm going to keep an eye on my boat I always take great care of my stuff. If anything happens I'll have to duke it out then. I can't sell it and come out right and go look for another boat. I bought this boat because I thought I was getting the best boat for the money I had. I can't afford the money for a lund, maybe someday, but not now.