Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Warrior 1890 value/performance?????
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGameBalls View Post
I like the hull design and the idea of a nice big wide open fiberglass tiller I just wish the motor was atleast an EFI. I'd probably be okay with it but 7700 still seems like a lot of money for a 15 year old boat with a carb motor on it.

I just let my 2004 Nitro 882 with 150 opti in mint condition and a brand new detwiler jack plate go for 12,800. After looking at what people want for some of the used boats out there I feel like I let it go too cheap.

One more question was the 1997 model rated for any more than 90hp and does it have that fancy steering? I guess a thought is I could always live with it for a while and then re power it with a more modern motor down the line.

The Warriors are nice boats..but they are definitely NOT WIDE. In fact, I'd say they are (at least the side consols) one of the narrowest boats I've seen. A big reason I got rid of mine....along with the lay out but that was a personal thing.