Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - FOOTDOC YOU OWE ME A BIG APOLOGY!!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Wallhanger

Default FOOTDOC YOU OWE ME A BIG APOLOGY!!

well, i'm waiting to hear from footdoc as we boated 20 coho/browns...all we did was cast..no trolling the mouth of ditch was completely blocked in with ice...so i just threw out an anchor and let footdoc cast for the first while, trying to coach him on the finesse of salmon fishing since he only catches tamed crappie on his lake with planted crappies...after he caught the first five fish i figured it was about time to begin fishing myself, so after the tutoring was over and he was holding his own, i began landing fish...several nice browns, which i will know for sure if they are big coho or browns once i begin to fillet them...we had a great(grate?...he is grating at times!). time and coulda stayed there all day as it was very hot fishin...as we came up the ditch there was a lund trolling and we stopped (to brag) and asked how they were doing...they had one fish!!...guess ronnie can now really(reely?) brag now that i showed him the ropes...i'm hitting the lake again wed...pepe, just follow me and do what i do...steve