Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Houseboat Costs
Thread: Houseboat Costs
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Minnow

Default Houseboats

We have been going out of Floating Lodges since 1999, typically we go with 9 guysand rent a 58 foot houseboat with the cost being $950 a person.....that price includes EVERYTHING...rental, beer / booze (20 cases of beer and a dozen 1.75 ltr bottles of booze), duty on the extra alcohol, bridge crossing fee, fishing licenses, ontario outdoors cards, groceries, gas in 3 trucks, 3 boats (we bring our own--all with 150 hp or larger engines) houseboat and generator, and travel meals. This year we have the 60 foot houseboat reserved and the price will be no more than an extra $50 a guy more because we are taking an additional 3 guys along!

It is by far the best fishing vacation I have ever been on! You take the houseboat out 25 to 30 miles and you are right in the heart of some of the best fishing on earth...there is no where to spend money once you get on the houseboat and if a guy wants to take a session off of fishing to sleep in, he doesn't miss out on the entire day like you would if you stayed in town at a resort. It really allows everyone to enjoy their vacation at their own pace!

If anyone wants detailed info, send me a PM and I will gladly give you everything we have compiled over the last dozen years right down to the grocery list!