Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
Any fish off Geneva? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 06-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Minnow

Default Any fish off Geneva?

was thinkin of trying geneva this weekend. anybody heard any reports for this area? ...thanx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Charter Member

Default Geneva

I will also be on the Water this weekend Sat & Sunday and will be willing to help you locate fish. Give me a Call on Ch 78 I go by "Smalleye" Good fishing Capt; Scott Moodie
Old 06-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Wallhanger

Everyone has been struggling, 1-5 fish is what I've been reading on other sites, fishing is very good ohh about 50 miles to the west....I say it's a tad early for Geneva to be "good" fishing right now. At least for migratory fish.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Charter Member

That is a good question. From what I had been reading I was thinking it must be real tough but after getting a phone call from a friend tonight I can say there are good fish being caught in the Geneva area. Obviously the guys catching them have been able to keep it fairly quiet. I will not give away his locations since they are not mine to give but will say keep an open mind in where and how you are fishing and you just might be surprised at what you get going. Best of luck and the good thing is that area is only going to get better every day as more fish move that direction.

Matt D
Old 06-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Minnow

it must be real quiet i know of a feww charters that moved to fairport for a couple weeks fish are still west of there this sat i may pull boat up to fairport also if we dont here some better reports plus we were out today and only managed one on my buddies boat playin hooky

Last edited by topstroke/after eyes; 06-20-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Minnow

maby those eyes are out there have heard some diff reports now
Old 06-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Minnow

the bite is heatin up
Old 06-28-2009, 07:45 AM
Slot Fish

Lots of fish all around the Geneva area. The WBSA @ WRWA tourny that was just there on Saturday had all most every team weigh in 5 fish. With allot of teams reporting catching more than 20 during the day. The fish were in big pods until tourny day. Friday night they started to split up. The fish were in smaller pods and you had to really stay on the area to get them. We were only 5 to 7 miles from launch. Jets, in-line weights most with crawler harnesses was the ticket for success. Im sure Matt Davis will have a roundup on what happen soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Walleye Message Central forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.