Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
Ethical dilema - Page 10 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 03-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Hypocrite;1402954]Let's just face facts here it's out of convienience. I read some of your old posts and you admitted that your friends drink beer while in their truck, boat, sleds etc. Why is it okay for your friends to break the law and put themselves and other peoples lives in danger but it's not okay for a guy to have to many eyes in his freezer dog killer.
[/QUOTE]

Just because I know they do it doesn't mean I'm seeing them doing it and can intervene. For the record we did call the cops on "Pink Underwear Brian" when he drank and drove even after we tried to stop him. His name is "Pink Underwear Brian" cause that's the color of undergarments they wear in county jail. :muahaha:

It's not illegal to boat and drink with an open container if you are under the limit. It may not be ethical but that doesn't make it illegal.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." Author Unknown

Last edited by Wade B AKA: Ruger2506; 03-05-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Wallhanger

[quote=Wonder;1402938]Wonder why states like ND and Ohio that don't have possession limits aren't fished out? The only thing I dislike more than someone who has all the answers (like Wade) is someone who calls other people DUDE! LOL[/quote]

Dude...maybe I'd take your comment seriously if you logged on and posted under your regular name...otherwise...vapor...
Old 03-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Wallhanger

[quote=Hypocrite;1402954]Let's just face facts here it's out of convienience. I read some of your old posts and you admitted that your friends drink beer while in their truck, boat, sleds etc. Why is it okay for your friends to break the law and put themselves and other peoples lives in danger but it's not okay for a guy to have to many eyes in his freezer dog killer.

I think getting behind the wheel drunk and having enough meat in the freezer are on opposite sides of the spectrum yet you will turn on guy in and not another just because you know him. No different here this guy doesn't want to turn his co worker in just because he knows him and works with him.[/quote]

So you're admitting that your a poacher? That's why you're posing anonymously....
Old 03-05-2012, 08:07 AM
AKACommonSense

Default Common Sense

[QUOTE=Wade B AKA: Ruger2506;1402957]For the record we did call the cops on "Pink Underwear Brian" when he drank and drove even after we tried to stop him. His name is "Pink Underwear Brian" cause that's the color of undergarments they wear in county jail.[/QUOTE]

Who pays attention to or even knows what color underwear they provide in the county jail, lol? Oh, and congratulations on calling the cops on your friends! It must be nice to see the world in black and white, that way you don't have to use common sense to guide your decision making. The OP is attempting to deal with many factors concerning his situation. Considering all of the factors before making a decision is called intelligence. It's not just a simple matter of turning in everyone who breaks the rules. I remember you now, you were the kid at the back of the class that reminded the teacher that they forgot to assign homework!!!