Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
North Branch Susquehanna River - Page 54 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 04-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Minnow

If your Hamburg im about 35 mins away in Pine Grove. Prolly short shaft.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cope23 View Post
If your Hamburg im about 35 mins away in Pine Grove. Prolly short shaft.
I was going to say there was a guy on an another site that had a 9.9 just serviced for $975 OBO but he is near Pitt. Here is the link...........

http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbt...47#Post2624447
Old 04-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Keeper

27 more days till NY opener,wont be long now!!!!Whats your plans for the opener,I think i'll just hit the local water over the hill near Nichols...Not as good fishing there but I think I will be able to pull a couple out,especially if its an early bite (spawn over)......Still want to hit Oswego for the big-guns one of these years,maybe this one!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Keeper

No-one fishing this opener,more for me especially without the winter kill (ice-men),its going to be a slaughter!!!!!!!!!Think there was only a couple other boats last year to compete with,in this area I got it like that....
Old 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Minnow

i may fish the pa opener but May is a hectic month for me, between Ny and Pa spring gobbler season im usually gone on the weekends. After work isnt really an option because im have an hr. drive. But one the bright side, i may be going to get another boat this weekend and if that happens I guarantee I will be up over the next weekend or 2 just to play.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cope23 View Post
i may fish the pa opener but May is a hectic month for me, between Ny and Pa spring gobbler season im usually gone on the weekends. After work isnt really an option because im have an hr. drive. But one the bright side, i may be going to get another boat this weekend and if that happens I guarantee I will be up over the next weekend or 2 just to play.

I think I might just get my turkey at Topps this year!!!!Me and my buddy/buddys will be out almost daily stacking-em up...Wasnt bad last year while fighting conditions,but I predict alot better this season!!!!Probably shooting for around 100 walleye this spring,that would be a good/great season IMO.......Because we just didnt see limits last year and pulled in around 60 (just stared counting them)....Got my Fish X scent yesterday and loaded up on jigs and spinners so good to go,cant wait!!!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Minnow

Jetster, thats no fun. lol We have a pretty good turkey camp in NY. its all camping out on state forest land, where we make everything over open fire and when were done hunting at 12 noon, we fish some on the local streams and ponds. Lots of steak and beer consumed to!
Im going to pick up a boat today at noon so i may be up on the river over the weekend to try it out. That way if it has any hick-ups i can work them out till the Pa. opener.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Keeper

Yea now that would be fun hunting,but dragging myself out of a nice warm bed at 4:30 in the morning aint!!!!!Lots of turkeys here in Southern NY this year,but havent seen as many as in the past few years (around my house anyway)......Just bought another rod at Walmart yesterday,they got to stop getting nice rods in....And gotta have a good boat to get to the walleye,but my brother has a few spots from shore he does good at!!!Congrats on your new boat.....
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Keeper

Reports of walleye being caught and seventy's today and eighty's tomorrow....Tuesday should be the day and i will be out there getting the cob-webs off the boat,to bad the season is closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Minnow

where are they located after the spawn, i never seem to find them, 1 hour
of fishing yesterday and i caught 14 nice smallies. boy the water is low , i fished from shore.might get the boat out today.