Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
walleye fishing in November - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-30-2001, 12:27 PM
Kevin

Default walleye fishing in November

Does anyone have any information on Walleye fishing around the beginning of November.

Fish habits, tacle and bait, depth the fish will be at. etc.

Help would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2001, 05:27 PM
Charter Member

Default RE: walleye fishing in November

The best way to explain late fall fishing is to "Think Spring" work a little slower and shallower. The eye's are hungry this time of year and somedays you can really pound on them, especially right before freeze up. I personally like to use Husky Jerks or #5 Shad Raps. Don't let the weather fool you, I've had some of my best days knocking sleet of my rods....

" Fishing is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope "
Old 09-30-2001, 06:31 PM
Jenn

Hi...
Are you questioning about lakes or rivers or both? Where are you thinking of heading? Could give you a more specific answer w/ more info.
~Jenn
Old 09-30-2001, 06:51 PM
Slot Fish

Hi Kevin
The wisconsin dells has excellent walleye fishing in November. Jig and minnow, Dead Rodding with Northland Tackle Spinning Rigs And back trolling with 3 way spinners are all great ways to catch fish on the river. Please email me your address and i will send you a brochure and a map of the river with a few good spots. WHETHER YOU USE MY GUIDE SERVICE OR NOT I WILL GIVE YOU INFO ON THE CONDITIONS AND THE STRATEGIES THAT ARE WORKING AND WHERE I HAVE BEEN CATCHING THEM. I do have a ad under the guides section in the classifieds here thanks!!!
jimtheguide@msn
thanks
jumbo