Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
Cabelas NTC May Go to Pierre - Page 6 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Keeper

Default RE: Cabelas NTC May Go to Pierre

A VERY COOL medal! ;)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2006, 07:57 PM
lbdnnut

I agree with you 100%. I'm busy as h--- and so are a lot of other people who are going to fish this. I was told last week by Cabelas figure on 2nd weekend in June, now I saw that somebody posted last week in June. I sure hope not, MWC qualifier in my backyard that weekend. I wouldn't care if it's on the moon if they would just set a date. I've been cranked up to fish this since last year, but this is getting a little ridiculous on the timeline. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember right it was about 3 months warning when they came here to Escanaba as well. Hey Cabelas, why dont you come back here. I'm sure it could be pulled off.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:57 PM
lbdnnut

I agree with you 100%. I'm busy as h--- and so are a lot of other people who are going to fish this. I was told last week by Cabelas figure on 2nd weekend in June, now I saw that somebody posted last week in June. I sure hope not, MWC qualifier in my backyard that weekend. I wouldn't care if it's on the moon if they would just set a date. I've been cranked up to fish this since last year, but this is getting a little ridiculous on the timeline. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember right it was about 3 months warning when they came here to Escanaba as well. Hey Cabelas, why dont you come back here. I'm sure it could be pulled off.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:34 AM
brad b unlogged

I know it was mid february last year.

Old 01-28-2006, 08:34 AM
brad b unlogged

I know it was mid february last year.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Minnow

Cabela's have had this event going on now for 5 years. Don't you think thet could get things like times and dates ready before the last minute? All the other big tourneys are figgered out at least 6 monts before the dates and lakes are released.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Minnow

Cabela's have had this event going on now for 5 years. Don't you think thet could get things like times and dates ready before the last minute? All the other big tourneys are figgered out at least 6 monts before the dates and lakes are released.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:40 PM
lbdnut

Or longer.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:40 PM
lbdnut

Or longer.
Closed Thread