Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
SD Walleye Classic Day 3 Results - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 09-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Charter Member

Default Most Improved/Cool under pressure

Just curious how the "most improved" catagory was calculated or what criteria was used? With absolutely no disrepect meant towards anyone, results show A.Deal moving from 9th place on day 1 to 4th place on day 3 (5 places total) but J.Pzekurat jumped from 33rd place on day 1 to 6th place overall on day 3 (26 places). This is a considerably bigger jump in places? Again, no dog in this fight, just curious if this was based on std. criteria as is usually used for "cool under pressure" or if some other criteria and intent was used? Thanks for all the info, looks like decent payouts for this size field..I have no doubt it will grow in the future..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2008, 12:58 PM
J Przekurat

There was a misprint on the last post. Aaron won the out of state award and I had the most improved.
You were correct.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Minnow

Location: Akaska, SD (May thru Oct.) Mesa,AZ (Nov. thru Apr.)
Smile Sdwc

Sorry about that. My fault Jason. One thing I did do right during this tournament is learn how to pronounce Jason Pzekurat last name.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Charter Member

Default Thanks

Thanks guys...that makes more sense!! Thats an easy one to pronounce DickJane....it's Jason P....or is it Z... or is it????
Old 09-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Minnow

Default Great job Lynn Jurrens

Way to rock um buddy. Well deserved victory take the momentum to Bismark. Thanks for the great time in the boat on day one of the FLW at Bays De Noc. That top ten would not of possible without you. We will be in your hometown on Nov. 1st through the 7th. I will give you a call soon! Thanks for the memories and tear em up in ND.

Scott Peterson
Old 09-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Minnow

Smile SDWC Pictures

For everyones information. All of our pictures (371) are forthcoming, as soon as I upload them to my Web Album.
Dick Sorensen
South DakotaWalleye Classic
Tournament Staff
Old 09-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Minnow

Default SD Classic Volunteers

Thanks much to all who either called this past week or posted a message on the board. The real credit goes to the people of Akaska and the volunteers who made this happen. People like Angie M, George K, Dick S, Bill W.....and many more. This group and the sponsors made this a huge success. This group wouldn't want any credit, but they deserve it.

Remember Akaska is in South Dakota, not where Governor Palin resides. Our 70 yr old neighbor read the local newspaper and asked why we travel all the way to Alaska to catch walleye. She's been watching too much policital news.

I cannot take credit for this win. We lost one fish over three tournament days. My fishing partners were a big part of this- Rick, Doug, Chuck, Chris, Darryl, and Steve. Running six rods and pulling six baits was coordinated effort from all. Another example would be Steve Brockhouse from Pierre tuning about 20 baits on the last morning before takeoff.

Thanks to Mr. Krause and Mr. Valentz from the South Whitlock Steakhouse, the Nelson Boys from West Prairie Resort, Kelly Klemm and Greg Schenecker for the tips, advice and camaraderie. Mr. Bader, I credit your design of those 10 and 12 ft Pro Tackle rods for keeping those fish on with no stretch leadcore and fireline.

We are only as good as the next cold front. Hope to see a lot of you in Bismarck.

Again thanks and we'll see you on the water.

Lynn Jurrens
Old 09-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Minnow

Smile SDWC Pictures

Thats very nice of you Lynn Jurrens. Thank You!!
Well, I've finally got the pictures ready to be viewed on Picasa by Google. You can view all the Albums at http://www.picasaweb.google.com/dickjanesorensen

Sorry that didn't get hilighted, so that you could just click on it.
Dick Sorensen
South Dakota Walleye Classic
Tournament Staff
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Wild Thang

Default Wat to go !!!!!

Lynn,
Wow, outstanding job on the river at the South Dakota Classic. I am sure it was quite a battle with the caliber of competition that this tournament brought to South Dakota. But I know you with your drive and love for the sport of Walleye fishing. I knew all the hard work and time away would soon pay off and it did. Take time to enjoy the moment cause as you know” you are only as good as your next cold front” and thing change fast. I hope you can bring this momentum with you in Bismarck at the FLW championships.

Good luck
See you in the top 10

Randy A
Old 09-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Charter Member

Pictures have been online here too:

https://www.walleyecentral.com/articles/?a=1957