Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Group Networking in Walleye Tournament Fishing? - Page 7 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 12-31-2004, 09:33 AM
PWT pro too

Default RE: Group Networking in Walleye Tournament Fishing?

>>
>
>Dont delete this Juls....you know it to be true. (I won't
>delete the whole thing, just two sentences, but be careful
>about naming names...thanks, Juls)

Juls, the only one named was Tom Brunz, who was the victim of a certain group of fellas . He was leading the RCL Lake Erie, on a point by himself. Day two, he was pushed off his spot by this particular group. They have done it to me, also.

The other sentence you deleted, was not warranted, either.

I mention a certain group of unnamed RCL gentlemen. Some of the biggest donators for the first two years of the tour. Suddenly, in year three, they are tearing it up. Most finished in the top ten in angler of the year.

Spring Valley, this year.........day two. With nothing in his box, at 1;30 pm, the unnamed gentlemen receives a cell call. In the middle of a large pack of boats. He answers, and says, "I'm sorry I am in a tournament, I can't talk now." He then proceeds to immediately pick up and move spots right next to his partner. Low and behold, they both come in with a limit and proceed to fish day 3.

When the tournament director was told of this scenario, he asked said participant of these events. Tourny director comes back to disgruntled parties with the response of,"oh, he's a business man, that's all it was"

Under intensified scrutiny, I dont think this group cashed another check last year. Back to donator status.

If we don't police ourselves, who will? The RCL? They have proven time and again that we are merely entrance fees. This nonsense isn't tolerated by the PWT. Praise be to Charlie and JK.

Considering your lyalty to the RCL, I wonder how long this post will last?

Let it stand...........every word is true, and I know you know it to be so.

Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement