Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
What we do. - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Financing (Sponsored Forums) > Boat Loans / Extended Warranties 101

Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Slot Fish

Default What we do.

Our business can handle a couple types of loans. We work with dealers all over the country as a remote F & I department. Our dealers send credit apps and a sales agreement and we go to work. We can also place financing for deals between a private buyer and seller. These type of loans have both national and regional lenders. We can also work with your chosen dealer.
We handle extended warranties, service contracts and GAP insurance. Our prices on these products in normally far below most dealers.
Let us know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken, Todd & Chris

Last edited by reclending; 08-03-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2011, 03:08 PM
FishMaster,

Default intrest rates?

I know they are always changing but if i am buying a new 50K boat out the door and i have 15K to put down what kind of rate would i be looking at. Saying i have a credit score of 790-810 very good and make 65k a year.

Looking at buying a new boat and maybe you could help me out!

Thanks Fishmaster,
Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMaster, View Post
I know they are always changing but if i am buying a new 50K boat out the door and i have 15K to put down what kind of rate would i be looking at. Saying i have a credit score of 790-810 very good and make 65k a year.

Looking at buying a new boat and maybe you could help me out!

Thanks Fishmaster,
Thanks for the question. Credit scores are a major part but also credit amounts of simular or higher amounts also help with approvals. Not many lenders want to see a toy be your highest loan you have gotten. Things like a mortgage help in establishing the high mark. We have seen a few loans done in the low to mid 6% area but that is for strong buyers. Debt to income, credit card debt, time on the job....it all makes the picture. You will find a credit applicaton on our website at www,reclending.com . Once we get that we will call for the SS # and go to work.
Thanks,
Ken, Todd & Chris
Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Fishmaster,

Default Thank You

Thank you

I have a ten year loan on a boat i will be paying off this year it was 6% and then i will shopping for a new boat. And i will give you a look Thanks!

FishMaster
Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Minnow

Default Ken I left you a message today

Ken I left you a message on your VM today regarding opportunity. Thanks.

WMT
Old 03-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Slot Fish

Ken, I sent you an email yesterday.