Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New Year New Countdown Thread - Page 11 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Wallhanger

352 until 2013 trip...........time to respool the reels!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Keeper

19 more days until we head back to Lac Seul for our 2nd trip of the year. Taking our Grandson with us for his 1st trip tp Canada. He is really excited. We will be fishing the NW and SW sections out of the Ear Falls area.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalleyeWally28 View Post
19 more days until we head back to Lac Seul for our 2nd trip of the year. Taking our Grandson with us for his 1st trip tp Canada. He is really excited. We will be fishing the NW and SW sections out of the Ear Falls area.
Hey WW28 where you staying this trip? It must be something special to take your grandson up North!! Have a great trip!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Keeper

We'll be staying at Whitewing. Have stayed there for the past 10 years - 6 years prior at another camp on LS. You are right about taking our Grandson - my wife and I are really looking forward to it. He has gone with us several times on 2-4 day trips in South Dakota and Minnesota, but never like what he will experience in Canada. He loves to fish and will sit and try all day even if they are not biting. The only problem with taking him is he doesn't quite understand all the rules - especially the one that says "you are not allowed to catch a bigger walleye than Grandpa".
Old 07-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Wallhanger

Default Ww28

We have an unofficial "Walleye Master"title for the biggest walleye caught photoed and released. Have a great trip, what happens if grandma catches the biggest fish??
Old 07-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydave View Post
We have an unofficial "Walleye Master"title for the biggest walleye caught photoed and released. Have a great trip, what happens if grandma catches the biggest fish??
I'm used to Grandma catching the biggest fish. She has never abided by ANY of my rules let alone those relating to fishing. Besides that, if I want help netting my fish and a great walleye dinner when we get back to the cabin, I know to keep my mouth shut. I'm no dummy. All kidding aside, my wife is a walleye fishing fanatic and a great fishing partner. I consider myself very lucky to have her.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Philadelphia PA Suburbs/The mighty Delaware/A dirty beach in Jersey
Default LEaving Thursday:

OMG I cannot wait!I haven't been able to sleep for 2 day's Thursday morning I pick up Jimmy and we're on the road!I feel like the night before deer season.I can't think of anything else.Is there something wrong with me???
I already packed my clothes twice,I also repacked Jimmy's clothes.Last night I went through my gear(I think I have enough for 10 guy's)This is the most excited I've ever been.

83 hours till we hit the road

133 hours till I wet a line!!!

Hope I can sleep tonight!

FC
Old 07-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Wallhanger

Default Another case....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
OMG I cannot wait!I haven't been able to sleep for 2 day's Thursday morning I pick up Jimmy and we're on the road!I feel like the night before deer season.I can't think of anything else.Is there something wrong with me???
I already packed my clothes twice,I also repacked Jimmy's clothes.Last night I went through my gear(I think I have enough for 10 guy's)This is the most excited I've ever been.

FC
FC your symptoms indicate that you suffer from a serious case of Walleye Fever. As a health care professional I offer my services to help you overcome this latest Breakout!! Of course you will you need to be monitored during your exposure to the walleye! Simply send your driver to pick me up, no need to worry, I have the equipment and the experiance in the field or in your case the lake!! For now take two aspirin and call me in the morning!
Old 07-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Keeper

You've reached a point where the laws of physics are suspended...the closer to your departure, the slower the time moves. Stephen Hawking has proven this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post

FC
Old 07-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Philadelphia PA Suburbs/The mighty Delaware/A dirty beach in Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydave View Post
FC your symptoms indicate that you suffer from a serious case of Walleye Fever. As a health care professional I offer my services to help you overcome this latest Breakout!! Of course you will you need to be monitored during your exposure to the walleye! Simply send your driver to pick me up, no need to worry, I have the equipment and the experiance in the field or in your case the lake!! For now take two aspirin and call me in the morning!
No dice I traded the driver for a 1/2 dozen flicker shads and a new stradic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Horse Johnson View Post
You've reached a point where the laws of physics are suspended...the closer to your departure, the slower the time moves. Stephen Hawking has proven this.
Yes it seems like only yesterday my 16 year old was born but it feels like forever till Saturday and fishing!

You guy's ROCK!!!!!

FC

BTW 123 hours till I wet a line Lady Evelyn Look out the Hill boy's are coming to town!!!!

Last edited by fishincrazy; 07-23-2012 at 04:57 AM.