Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lowrance? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 12-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Minnow

Default Lowrance?

Is anyone else having trouble reaching Lowrance for a RA number? If anyone knows yheir status, I would appreciate an update. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Slot Fish

Default Lowrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netmaster View Post
Is anyone else having trouble reaching Lowrance for a RA number? If anyone knows yheir status, I would appreciate an update. Thanks in advance.
I sent my LCX 28 to Lowrance for repair last month, and it was received by NAVICO the third of December. On the 19th of December I called to check on the status and I got a recording that they are not answering the phone due to training or inclement weather. The recording also said repairs would take longer then normal whatever normal is . The web page for checking RA status has been down for more then two weeks.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:00 AM
Wallhanger

Given current economic conditions, this sounds bad.

Given the recent weather around Lowrance-town and the season, this may just be a holidays glitch. Could be like my company, where hardly anyone was at work this week or last, trying to use up unspent vacation before they lose it (or, in our case, trying to get away from the daily gloom of a pending 11% layoff).

Last edited by yarcraft91; 12-23-2008 at 05:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2008, 03:23 AM
Wallhanger

I bought a extension cable for my trolling motor transducer a couple weeks ago. I ordered it online & the order never went through. I called the following Monday & they couldn't find my order. The girl said they had a new computer system. I ordered by phone. The next day I hadn't received a confirmation. I called back & got the same computer story from another girl. She couldn't find my order from the previous day so I ordered again. A few days later I got 2. My wife is handling the return because she can easily ship it from work but she is having trouble contacting them as well. I don't know the status of the return at this time.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:22 AM
Charter Member

I called Linda Colt week before last and they are extremely exasperated in the Cust Svc Dept right now. A new computer system and software has been put into use there and when I was talking with Linda, she was totally unable to access the system for the information I was requesting and had been for several days. I know that she isn't happy with the system, nor are the other cust svc reps, but I promise they are putting in long and hard hours trying to do end arounds the system in order to take care of the customers. I know, that info does not "fix" any particular need or problem with Lowrance products for anyone here right now, but the problem isn't the weather, nor anything related with recession etc.