Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cabela's MWC Lake Pueblo Tournament - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 05-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Minnow

Default Cabela's MWC Lake Pueblo Tournament

The Cabela's MWC Lake Pueblo tournament will air on the NBC Sports Network on May 28 at 2:30 PM Eastern time and re-air on May 31 at 4:00 PM Eastern time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 03:11 PM
mwc participant

They televise that tournament with 35 boats but not Spring Valley with 154 boats. Come On.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwc participant View Post
They televise that tournament with 35 boats but not Spring Valley with 154 boats. Come On.
Fishing for sardines dont make for good TV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 07:33 PM
RealFishermanfishEverywhere

Guess those Midwest guys were too scared to come fish our waters Dave! Love it how the ones that complain are usually the ones that only fish their home waters. Thanks to the couple out of state teams that did make it, they did a fantastic job... Thanks again for coming out west MWC!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkooser View Post
Fishing for sardines dont make for good TV.
LOL>>> Not much different in the spring valley weights and pueblo>>> actually I think the spring valley big fish was bigger
Old 05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Keeper

Quote:

Guess those Midwest guys were too scared to come fish our waters Dave! Love it how the ones that complain are usually the ones that only fish their home waters. Thanks to the couple out of state teams that did make it, they did a fantastic job... Thanks again for coming out west MWC!
Pretty sure it has more to deal with the 900+ miles most MWC anglers would have to travel to get there...
Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Keeper

Actually I think it has more to do with getting exposure out west. If they wanted to film "Big" fish they would have filmed Erie. I commend the MWC for coming out west for a tourny. If I'm not mistaken, Their home base is 900+ miles away? I actually know of 5-6 teams that have fished the MWC in different states yet only a couple out of state teams come out west? I for one hope they come out here more often. Lakes in Kansas, Wyoming and Nebraska have really good walleye in them. I don't know the reason one would complain about tv coverage of a walleye tournament but oh well. If you wanna be on tv then you should go to a tournament that is televised.

Last edited by walleyehunterCO; 05-04-2012 at 06:49 AM. Reason: More to add.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecribbin View Post
LOL>>> Not much different in the spring valley weights and pueblo>>> actually I think the spring valley big fish was bigger
4.9lbs I think was the biggest fish at Pueblo. Talk about weighing sardines, it will be interesting at Mille with the new slot. 50 teams will seperated by .05lbs. Hope the scale goes down to thousands or there will be lots of ties.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Wallhanger

TV or not, I hope they come back. I forgot how much fun a Pueblo tournament can be when there isn't a 90 minute boat ramp wait. We need to do something about that speed limit though!