Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
EZEE STEPS better late than never - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 08-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Charter Member

Default EZEE STEPS better late than never

Well a week ago today I stopped procrastinating and dithering. I emailed Mark last Sunday afternoon and he called me 5 minutes later, 15 minutes later after he talked me through the measurements, my Ezee Steps were ordered. Mark, told me they would be here Friday or Saturday and Federal Express dropped the steps before noon yesterday.
My brother-in-law and I had them installed in 20 minutes. The steps are just as advertised, very well built out of quality products.
I had some qualms about needing a grab pole but talking with Mark I decided to forego the pole and add it later if need be. I have leg issues two bad knees and a locked ankle and I am 66 years young and slowing down. I am able to get in and out of the boat via the Ezee Steps with relative ease, using the terrova to grab and steady myself.
I haven't been to the lake yet but I can see that I will now be able to unload and load by myself, safely again. Crawling over the bow of the boat and feeling around for the trailer frame was no longer an option, so I didn't fish alone anymore.
Juls, John Mannerino, and many others are right!!!! I dithered for a couple years about this, oh well!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-30 13.42.10.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	302.2 KB
ID:	107689  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2014, 12:07 PM
Keeper

Default Steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Well a week ago today I stopped procrastinating and dithering. I emailed Mark last Sunday afternoon and he called me 5 minutes later, 15 minutes later after he talked me through the measurements, my Ezee Steps were ordered. Mark, told me they would be here Friday or Saturday and Federal Express dropped the steps before noon yesterday.
My brother-in-law and I had them installed in 20 minutes. The steps are just as advertised, very well built out of quality products.
I had some qualms about needing a grab pole but talking with Mark I decided to forego the pole and add it later if need be. I have leg issues two bad knees and a locked ankle and I am 66 years young and slowing down. I am able to get in and out of the boat via the Ezee Steps with relative ease, using the terrova to grab and steady myself.
I haven't been to the lake yet but I can see that I will now be able to unload and load by myself, safely again. Crawling over the bow of the boat and feeling around for the trailer frame was no longer an option, so I didn't fish alone anymore.
Juls, John Mannerino, and many others are right!!!! I dithered for a couple years about this, oh well!
They are certainly worth while. So much safer. We were talking about how long it would take us to heal when/if one of us took a header out of my boat. They are very nice for sure.

Paul C.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Awesome...I don't have to tell you that you are going to LOVE them, because I'm sure you already do.

I will never own another boat without them.

Juls
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Charter Member

Nor will I Juls.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I love to watch others load with out them. I see a lot of people wading in the water, stepping on a spare tire or bending over their trolling motor. Glad I have them and I am sure you are too!

Roy
Old 09-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Charter Member

I just put the boat in the garage after the first use of my Ezee Steps. In a word AWESOME!! Unloading and loading, quick, easy and most of all safe!