Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
U.S.F.A. Springvalley tourn 03/12 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 03-12-2000, 06:09 PM
Chuck

Default U.S.F.A. Springvalley tourn 03/12

1st 19.5
2nd 18.7
3rd 17.7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2000, 09:49 PM
MorethanYou

Default RE: U.S.F.A. Springvalley tourn 03/12

Bascially, another typical Illinois River boat
chasin fiasco. Two-bit slobs hogg-in on un-prefished spots and one of them guys wins it and the other boats of that team jam the real tourney guys out. Take your cheatin *ss money stealin and
get outta this town pronto.

Old 03-13-2000, 05:24 PM
U.S.F.A. FISHERMAN

My question is how can other boats launch across the river. When I pulled my truck around to park I saw Culjan and his partners boat parked on the side road and one of them was walking to the boat with his board and fish bag then drove over the bridge and launched at the other marina, while all the others had to wait in line.That teams boat was the white skeeter. and by the way they took 1st place. I know they are good fisherman but they should have to launch at the same place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2000, 05:48 PM
jigmwa

>I was also fishing the tournament on 3/12/00 and seen that boat on shore about ten minutes before way in,someone that is local should appeal. minnesota boys.
Old 03-13-2000, 08:37 PM
blue

dumb locals win again must not be so dumb uh
Old 03-13-2000, 09:12 PM
usfa fisherman

I did not call anybody dumb, I just wantto know why they get to launch across the river and don't have to wait like everyone else.
Old 03-14-2000, 04:21 AM
Flying Fish

I would like to know what mysterious effect happens when teams launch out of the Spring Valley boat club, Because this is the second time that a team has Won from coming over the River and not Launching out of Barto landing. I would say that the odds are pretty good that If you launch out of the boat club you have a great shot at winning this tournament. Maybe when these teams launch over on the other side of the river Saugers do back flips into their Livewells as they back there boats down the Ramp or Maybe fish just fall from the Spring Valley bridge into the bottom of their boat's as they make the trip over.

`
Old 03-14-2000, 06:45 AM
Jeff Z

That was our (wife and i) 2nd TW tourney. We think it's cool and have a lot of fun. Also find it comical how "serious" and arrogant a lot of those guys are. Seems like a good idea to let people launch from other ramps so as to reduce congestion. A tourney rep could check boats in the lagoon before blast off.
Old 03-14-2000, 06:57 AM
usfa fisherman

I agree with you, if 1 boat can do it then all the boats should be able to launch where ever they want...
Old 03-14-2000, 06:59 AM
usfa fisherman

If 79 boats have tp launch at springvalley, why does 1 get to go across to launch?