Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Port Clinton Walleyes? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 07-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Minnow

Default Port Clinton Walleyes?

Will be fishing Saturday and next Monday. Just wondering how the bite is. Will be going out of west catawba. Anyone doing any good? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Wallhanger

Default RE: Port Clinton Walleyes?

I sent you a private message explaining the whole shebang.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Life of Riley

Hey Trophy, I am hoping to get out early Sunday. Any suggestions to where I might start. I was thinking of going out by Catawba and heading east. I would realy appreciate this. I have not been out for 4 weeks. Hope to see ya.

Life of Riley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Wallhanger

Sunday I will be fishing the same area I have been working for the last month. Troll a line from The rattles of Rattlesnake Island, toward Middle Sister. You'll find the school about half way between the two. Pull 800 series Reef Runners, in about any pattern heavy with purple, pink, and blue. I've been running leads of 125', 110' and 90'. If the fish are on the bottom, I've been using snap weights to get them down. I've also done well with spoons and Dipsey's. The settings/leads have been #3 at 80', #2 at 60', and #1 at 40'. I've been pulling both around 2.4. Feel free to give me yell on 79, and I'll let you know what I'm getting done. Good Luck.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Wallhanger

Just wondering how you guys did. We took 16 nice fish, lost a nice one at the net. 800 series Reef Runners were again the best program to catch walleye's and deter white perch. Lights out did the most damage. I really like that pattern alot. We trolled between F-Can, and Rattlesnake.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:59 AM
LIfe of Riley

We ended up with 10, should have 14, lost a couple at the boat and a couple on the way in. We stayed around rattle snake most of the day. The wind really blew us around quite a bit. Not a bad day considering what I was hearing on the radio. I might head east next weekend. I will let you know around Friday if I can get out.

Thanks for the reports