Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lac Seul Outposts Chamberlin Narrows - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Notices

Old 03-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Minnow

Default Lac Seul Outposts Chamberlin Narrows

I'm heading to Lac Seul Outposts, Chamberlin Narrows on June19th for 5 days. Just wondering if their is a good navigation chip for this area? I will be dragging my 20' Lund with me the 1,300 miles (Rochester, NY) and hope to come home with my motor still intact. Also, would like to hear about other peoples experience is this area of Lac Seul. Dream of mine for years, can't wait Thanks Gary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Wallhanger

Gary,

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you some maps with spots that I have fished that would be very accessible from LSO ( within 5 miles of the camp ). I have stayed at LSO 8 or 9 times over the last 15 years,but have fished that area quite a bit since 1996. The time of year you are going is prime time. We made many a trip about two weeks earlier than your trip this year,but fishing should be about the same in terms of depths and techniques .

PjShorthorn
Old 03-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Wallhanger

You wil most likely folow someone from camp when you leave deception bay.be a good time to create a new route on your way up.the old canada map I have from navionics has a safe route on it that house boats use.ive used it and its awesome.the guys that work there can cut corners they know the way.so youll have nothing to worry about.always plsy it safe when you explore.go slow.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Minnow

Having the camp provide a map and hiring a guide for a day is my best advice for fishing Lac Seul. Lots of lake and enough shallow rocks to make a fisherman nervous, but, excellent fishing once you get started.