Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger FS rubber floor - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Notices

Old 03-14-2017, 07:01 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wensel View Post
Gman you are in a 621 correct?

Anyone have the added cost on the snap in?

When I took delivery, the first thing I noticed was the floor was a tad dirty.
Correct, I am running a 621.

Not sure exactly what the cost is of the optional snap in carpet, my buyer was not interested in it so we didn't even look. As it's not structural it's an option which can be easily ordered and installed later.

Cheers,
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Wallhanger

Default rubber floor

I have the rubber floor and snap in carpet I did notice on hot days the carpet is to hot.I got used to my old rig with a white glass floor.The rubber has its good points all your stuff wont slide all over when on plane.I will be trying the star brite good tip
Old 03-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Minnow

Ordered my new boat late last summer and started using it in fall. I really wanted the padded floor as I do fish w/o shoes often. Also have issues with plantar faciatis and it is more comfortable with the new padded flooring.

I ordered the snap in as I was worried about the poor weather conditions that I might face where the floor may get slick, like in snow/freezing rain temps that often happen in Wisconsin. I have found the rubber to be slick when it gets iced up where the carpet does not. I also like when the snap in gets wet I have a nice flooring surface as a back up versus the glass floor when I take the 100lbs of wet carpet out. The carpet does get much hotter than the rubber floor in the summer so it is worth having options. The rubber floor is also a nice alternative when the dog joins for the day, getting that hair out of the carpet sucks.

I agree with the concern around getting dirty and showing discoloration due to dirt. I have used sea-deck and it comes clean quick with water and a sponge.
Motorguide
Lowrance

Old 03-21-2017, 12:50 PM
Slot Fish

This is from Ranger on cleaning their mats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RangerMatCleaning.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	249322