Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lac seul lake map chip - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Notices

Old 03-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woollybob View Post

Now I have AutoChart Live on a Humminbird Helix - Maps as you go. Spent one week on LS with it last year. Nice feature in theory, but still has quite a few bugs that I hope Humminbird will work out sometime soon. Have not been that impressed to-date.
Would be interested in hearing what sort of bugs you are experiencing.

I have Auto Chart, not Live, on my Helix 7 and Auto Chart Pro on the PC for making my own maps. I have found it awesome for mapping the lake I fish because it doesn't have a contour map. I can't say that I've experienced any bugs, but maybe I just haven't realized it.

TIA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2017, 07:42 PM
Slot Fish

The bugs are with autochart live. It stops mapping every mile or so and also does not show the old maps ahead of you - so you have to constantly keep one hand on the graoph and reset autochart live every minute or so while you run across the lake. Very annoying on a 30 mile run.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:14 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woollybob View Post
The bugs are with autochart live. It stops mapping every mile or so and also does not show the old maps ahead of you - so you have to constantly keep one hand on the graoph and reset autochart live every minute or so while you run across the lake. Very annoying on a 30 mile run.
Thanks for the info. That is terrible! If I had AC Live I'd be all over Hbird about that as I have long runs too! Can't believe they even released something like that.

Makes me feel much better about just having AC and creating maps on my PC via AC Pro! That works all the time!