Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
"Rhino" Bedliner in a can? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers

Notices

Old 07-20-2016, 07:47 AM
Minnow

I've used the dupli-color bed liner and it works really well as long as you use etching primer as stated. You should also use etching primer on a steel or iron application as well. For all the people that have black Ranger trailer (mine is a 2007) I called Ranger and this is what they use on all there trailer (naturally in a bigger application when they spray trailer), but I needed some touch up on my trailer and this stuff works great.
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2016, 10:35 AM
Slot Fish

I wish they had it in White. I have a camo boat and would like to spray the floor white to keep from getting too hot. Ideas?
Old 07-27-2016, 07:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket man View Post
I wish they had it in White. I have a camo boat and would like to spray the floor white to keep from getting too hot. Ideas?
PM sent.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:48 PM
Charter Member

Default Any updates?

Does anyone have any updates on how well this duplicolor product has worked out and held up on boat trailers? I have a 2001 painted Ranger Trail trailer that is quite chipped up and rusted underneath. I would like to coat the crossbars and everything underneath other than the outer frame of the trailer since it is painted to match the boat.
I have looked up reviews of the product and it seems that people either love it or hate it after it chipped off easily in truck beds. Is there a better option or better product out there? I doubt automotive paint would hold up very well.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Charter Member

I put it on the aluminum angle iron that I used for a full width flap. Has held up fine so far. Duplicolor said to use the self etching primer. NAPA stores have both products.