Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!! - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 04-02-2005, 06:37 AM
Keeper

Default RE: I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymor...

I guess I don't understand why we like to blame our leaders for this countries woes. Who voted them in? We did. Who can vote them out? We can. One of the best things about this country is the power to vote.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2005, 07:16 AM

Jim H you are so right....just ask former minority leader Daschle.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:09 AM
outraged for joepa

Well it's all my fault, huh? Well I'm sorry, I didn't know that when I voted I was voting for all that has been done to americans and this country for the last 40 years. THE LEADERS ARE TO BLAME!!!! THEY ARE THE ONES OUTSOURCING JOBS, ALLOWING ALL OF OUT SCRAP STEEL TO GO TO CHINA, MAKING THE IRAQI'S PAY 5 CENTS A GALLON FOR GASOLINE WHILE WE SUBSIDIZE THEIR GOVERNMENT - ALL WHILE WE WERE PROMISED CHEAPER OIL WHEN WE TOOK OVER IRAQ. etc., etc. It's not about republicans or democrats like most politicians want us to believe. They have us so divided that we cannot possibly change anything by just simply voting.
Just because your are a republican and voted for Bush, you don't have to defend him on every issue! Think about what has happened just since the election. This country has been raped and looted by all politicians and it won't stop until all of us unite and make a stand -and THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!
They all just came together for one person, WONDERFUL! They won't come together on an issue that affects every american, the americans dying in Iraq, or for the 9/11 commission recommendations. Most politicians are attorneys who have become millionaires while in office. Doesn't that register in your brains? I love this board but sometimes I wonder where most opinions are coming from. NOT REALITY - THATS FOR SURE!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Minnow

Default RE: I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!!

Agree on the post about "WE" versus "me". That's why I started my post with "WE". We the people...remember those words?

I also love the thought about going fishing - my brain hurts!
Old 04-02-2005, 11:23 AM
corporate US

Default RE: I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!!

We left 20 years ago to invest in the global economy. Your now on equal footing with the rest of the world with no free lunch!
Old 04-02-2005, 11:50 AM

>Yawn<
Old 04-02-2005, 12:01 PM

It's great to be out of power ... to have no responsibilities ... to not be at fault for anything that happens ... to see the other guys get it ... hee hee
:stick:
Old 04-02-2005, 12:08 PM
corporate US

>It's great to be out of power ... to have no responsibilities
>... to not be at fault for anything that happens ... to see
>the other guys get it ... hee hee
>:stick:

Who do you think booted us out of dodge? :banging:

:+
Old 04-02-2005, 12:36 PM
MarkG

Who promised us "cheaper oil when we took over Iraq"????? No One!At best the war hopes to establish Iraq as a western friendly source of oil so we can go after the REAL bad guys,who just happen to be the same country where we get most of our oil right now. Get It?? Remember where the 911 guys came from???? (hint:not Iraq). This is a LONG term project.(I would NOT care to debate the chances for success.) As for oil prices,..even if U.S. sourced oil would increase,it would not much impact global oil prices. The rising global demand,especialy from China,is the big impact. What would actually impact GASOLINE prices here,is building more refineries. I believe I read we have not built a new one in over 20 years. The most recent attempt,is now 10 years in the making,and because of some 800 fed,state,and local,almost impossible to obtain construction permits required,they have not yet even broken ground on it. As far as blaming our "leaders",that is the problem. No leadership regarding energy policies in 40 years.Nothing to relax our dependancy on foreign oil,which,whether it would impact the price or not,would AT LEAST keep the middle east from being such a political hot spot.So yes,we CAN blame our leaders. And last but not least ourselves,,we demand high HP gas guzzling SUVs to haul our boats around. Now thats ok,,this is America,,and a free country,and we have a right. But Those who may be part of the problem,should look in the mirror before complaining.We have the freedom to consent to pay for it all,,or not.No pay,no play! it's THAT simple. And if anyone envys 5cent a gallon gas in Iraq..Don't!! They paying dearly for it! Wouldnt trade what we have for what they have even it were FREE !
Old 04-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Wallhanger

The "Standard of Living" has been increasing in the USA for many many generations. That improvement, I believe is going to come to an end soon. The USA is like a huge business that has run its course. It is old. The plants that make our steel and automobiles are old technology. The costs associated with improving the backbone of the US is prohibitive along with the labor. Companies move not only the production but technology overseas. If as the man above said, put millions and technology into the USA, he would go broke because someone else would take the same technology overseas and do what in the USA would cost $10 for $1. We are seeing the last of the HEYDAY in the USA. I hope I am wrong of course.

Regarding the illegal allien, I say not only cut them off but send them back. If they are caught again in the US, shoot'em.

I love my truck, my wife, my dog and my boat (not necessarily in that order) and I like MAYBE 3 people

2020 Ford Explorer ST (Sport Tuned)
2021 Crestliner Pro Tiller 1850
2021 Mercury 90 hp Tiller
Ulterra 72" 36v with iPilot Link
Humminbird Helix 7 G3 SI on bow
Humminbird Helix 9 G4 SI at helm
Minn kota Talons 2-12 footers
Trailer Valet 5X (can't push it into garage anymore, need help-works pretty slick)