Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
lund 1750 fishermen - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default lund 1750 fishermen

Does anybody know what size of livewells are in this boat.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Wallhanger

It has the same wells as my pro-v. Not sure how many gallons or anything like that but If those livewells are to small for the fish you catch I want to go fishing with you!!!lol
Old 07-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Slot Fish

Default lund

Yea I was just wondering,I am comparingthat with the alumacraft dominator at it has a 22 gal up front and a 13 gal in the rear but it seems really thin and long not much room for the fish to move. The front livewell, well those seem to leak and riding with fish in the front of the boat always seems to beat them up. So you are better off with the bigger ones in the back, and the smaller ones up front like your pro-v.
Thanks for your input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Wallhanger

I like having a bigger livwell in back. better on the fish and seams to be a more conveinent spot for a well. The well up front is just stg for the most part. I have put fish in it once I think. I am not really sure why alumacraft would put the big one up front and the small one in back. Seams alittle backwards from all the other boat makers??????
Old 07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Livewell size doesn't matter

In wisconsin it doesn't matter if your fish are all beat up as they are sopose to be dead since vhs came along
Old 07-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm not sure the exact size, but the 2008 1750 fisherman has the larger liveweel in the front, It appears to be larger enough to handle walleyes and up to about a 36 inche northern. The thing I like the most about the 2008 design is that the cover is large enought that you can get at the fish when trying to get them out of it.

I don't have mine yet, but will be purchasing one of these, (1750 fisherman) sometime this fall. Sold my 2004 pro-sport this spring which only had the one livewell in the back and it was always somewhat combersome to get the fish out of the back one with a smaller hatch.

Any other comments regarding the overall pros and cons regarding the 2007 fisherman would be great!!