Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Naming manufacturers of lures who are disreputable - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 11-13-2004, 04:39 AM
Wallhanger

Default RE: Naming manufacturers of lures who are disreputable

Matrixman,

I think you have approached the ...well, I better not say or this will get zapped.

I appreciate what he told us. The way I see it is he was contracted to do work. I don't know about you but when I work for my employer, they pay me after I have done the work. Do you get paid before you perform your service? And if it is in merchandise that he sent them, do you get paid by your customers before they check out?

I think there is a fine line between considering this credit and considering this services rendered. And because it was only $300, I don't see this as a "stupid" move. Obviously the risk and reward is relatively low here so my suggestion to you is to lay off this guy and for the person who posted, good luck, hope he gets his and you get yours...money that is! :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2004, 12:36 PM
davedd

Anybody that has been in business has been burned.I can write a list for you of people with big idea's that dont amount to anything.Even have court judgements & still cant get paid.You know the courts are useless when your lawyer gives up.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:09 AM
Wallhanger

Matrix Man, when did I say I gave him the jigs? I still have all 5,000 jigs, his molds, and his hot pot. I also paint and sell jigs of all sizes, so in the long run I could come out way ahead in this deal. Instead of .06 each, I could sell the finished product for .20 to .50 each. I am not stupid, there is no way I would give somebody a finished product before being paid.
My point in posting this information was to make sure that someone like a baitshop owner or tackle dealer who depends on a manufacturer to deliver a product doesn't get burned by this guy. I don't rely on pouring jigs for a living, but I am sure a small baitshop owner who loses several hundred or thousand dollars to a guy like this could be really hurt.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:52 AM
Charter Member

Jigman,

Didn't see your post asking for any other opinion than if it was ok to post a business experience relating to fishing hopefully to prevent some conflict in the future, you did just that afer it was discussed by some of the moderators.

Again, I appreciate you having shared your experience and I know others do as well.

Old 11-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Charter Member

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 11-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Tackle Rep

Is this guy in MN? Give me a city.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:50 AM
Charter Member

"I have been having issues with Bad Fish Lure Co. (NOT, REPEAT NOT, BAD DOG LURES)of Pardeeville, WI."
Old 11-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Charter Member

Typical matrix man post - nasty!!!.

rod bender bob
Old 11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Have to add another

About the middle of the summer I ordered products from Guides plus.com and never received any of the product I ordered. I know another person that ordered also and he hasn't received anything either. I paid in pay pal (they can't do anything because I waited to long) and the other guy I know paid in check. I know the guy that owns the company and am really surprised he did this to us. He fished the PWT for awhile. I can't get him to answer my emails, have sent several. Have tried contacting people that know him and they haven't seen him either. Skeeter
Old 11-18-2004, 07:58 PM

Same guy who ripped off Perchjerker's idea for the weighted in-line spinners. He can be found occasionally at the Wyandotte Boat ramp. Loves to lurk on fishing sites and rip off other peoples ideas. I've even heard that he was copying my Stinger Jigs.

[br][div align="center"][br][center][br][font color="#3300CC";font face="Roman"; size="+2"][b][br][br]Terror - [font color="red";font face="Webdings"; size="+3"]NN