Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
I have to tell this story about Worlwide boat ins. - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Insurance (Sponsored Forums) > Let's Discuss Your Boat Insurance

Old 04-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Charter Member

Default I have to tell this story about Worlwide boat ins.

I have to tell this story about Worlwide boat ins.
Thought I would take a moment to tell Bob of Worldwide boat insurance, how much I appreciate his help in a recent claim I made with the insurance Co. that he paired with me almost 4 years ago. Long story short I made a claim to get my engine fixed after hitting something. While I was waiting for a decision, Bob just called one day to let me know that he saw that I made a claim and asked how it was going. I told Bob that I had a bad feeling that it would not come out good and he simply said to call him with the decision once it was made by the insurance Co. Well, as I expected the verdict was not good.

I called Bob, and he asked me to email him a few things. A few day later, I received a phone call from the insurance Co. They gave me the news that they had reversed their decision and would be honoring my claim. WOW, not only did Bob check on me, and my claim, but he obviously went to "bat" for me and made this happen. If I had been a "direct" customer, instead of going through Worldwide ins, I would have been screwed.

Bob not only knows his stuff about insurance, but he really cares about each and every one of his clients. I have received a call from him every day almost, since he found out I was having an issue. Even today, he called and was curious about when I would be back on the water...

Bob has earned a life long customer with me. I also wanted to tell my story So others don't Make the mistake of just calling an insurance Co directly to get a policy. I did not realize how important that a policy be written correctly and more importantly to have a person like Bob representing me.
tdmjax
http://www.bbcboards.net/bass-boat-i...-boat-ins.html
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Charter Member

Good to hear!

I've got insurance through him as well. Good to know Bob will swing for the fences when it comes to his customers, big and small.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Keeper

Default world wide ins

That's great to hear I just signed up with bob for my new boat.
Great to here.
Thanks BOB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Keeper

I called a couple weeks ago to see if there was a good time to update my policy. It was a few minutes before five, Bob answered the phone and made the changes on the spot. Thanks Bob