Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Seat Wanted (Madison, WI area) - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 03-22-2015, 01:04 PM
Slot Fish

Default Seat Wanted (Madison, WI area)

I just moved to the Madison area in December from Minnesota. If anybody is looking for somebody to go out fishing with I would love to come along. I will pay for your boat gas/boat/snacks/gratitude. My strong point is river fishing walleyes but am not picky at all. PM me if you have availability.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2015, 12:09 PM
Keeper

Default WI Walleye River

Right now is the time to look to dams at Sauk, Jefferson and Indian Ford. These are all close to Madison. You also don't want to overlook Fox or Winnebago systems. I am busy moving, but wanted to point you in right direction and in general area. Koshkonong is a river based system and shallow so great for trolling as well as jigging holes. Tight lines.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Keeper

ksx3 listed some good spots to try for sure but they can get crowded in a hurry this time of year.
I would add Fort Atkinson to that list. There are a lot of shore fishing opportunities in town off the wall and you can almost always find a good spot to fish. Casting plastics can produce some nice fish at all the spots mentioned. The water on the Rock River is really low now so bring lots of jigs (and a net) because the river can eat them like popcorn. Fort would be my first choice, Sauk second.