Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Kinzua Outdoors Charity Walleye Tournament Series - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 08-09-2004, 10:03 AM
WILLOW- CREEKER

Default Kinzua Outdoors Charity Walleye Tournament Series

Kinzua Outdoors 2nd Tournament of the season will be held this Sunday August 15, 2004.

The tournament will be launching out of Willow Bay, and the weigh inns will be at the Corydon General store parking lot, Same as the last event starting at 4:00 pm.

Entree fee for this event is $ 65.00, and there will be an optional big fish pot.

There will be plenty of food and refreshments for all.

Top five teams and big fish will recieve plaques, prize money, and there are some outstanding door prizes as well. We handed out over $1,300.00 in added door prizes at the last event.

These events all go to the anglers point standings for the "Team of the Year". Along with this award, there will also be Very special awards given to the "Top Female Angler of the Year", "Top Youth Male of the Year", "Top Youth Female of the Year" as well as "Runner-up Team of the Year". These awards will be handed out after the Championships, on September 18 & 19, 2004.

For more information, or to pre-register for the event, please feel free to call Tom Means / Tournament Director at ( 814 ) 362-1423.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2004, 10:03 AM
WILLOW- CREEKER

Default Kinzua Outdoors Charity Walleye Tournament Series

Kinzua Outdoors 2nd Tournament of the season will be held this Sunday August 15, 2004.

The tournament will be launching out of Willow Bay, and the weigh inns will be at the Corydon General store parking lot, Same as the last event starting at 4:00 pm.

Entree fee for this event is $ 65.00, and there will be an optional big fish pot.

There will be plenty of food and refreshments for all.

Top five teams and big fish will recieve plaques, prize money, and there are some outstanding door prizes as well. We handed out over $1,300.00 in added door prizes at the last event.

These events all go to the anglers point standings for the "Team of the Year". Along with this award, there will also be Very special awards given to the "Top Female Angler of the Year", "Top Youth Male of the Year", "Top Youth Female of the Year" as well as "Runner-up Team of the Year". These awards will be handed out after the Championships, on September 18 & 19, 2004.

For more information, or to pre-register for the event, please feel free to call Tom Means / Tournament Director at ( 814 ) 362-1423.

Old 08-12-2004, 09:58 AM
ttt

Default RE: Kinzua Outdoors Charity Walleye Tournament Series

bump.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 09:58 AM
ttt

bump.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Wallhanger

Willow Creeker
Hope you had a great tourney and wish our schedule would have allowed us to participate. Our loss. Will you please post results?

Regards Doubleheader
Old 08-16-2004, 03:31 PM
WILLOW- CREEKER

Sorry this took so long to get posted, I just finished figuring all the point standings for the year.

1ST PLACE - MARK TERWILLIGER / ANDY TERWILLIGER 5 FISH - 7.63 LBS
2ND PLACE - GLENN BOSER / CODY FRANTZ 5 FISH - 6.52 LBS
3RD PLACE - WAYNE CAWLEY / STEVE COLLEY 4 FISH - 4.55 LBS
4TH PLACE - ROGER DOLAN / JOHN MURRAY 1 FISH - 3.76 LBS
5TH PLACE - TOM KILLHOFFER / MATHEW KILLHOFFER 3 FISH - 3.71 LBS
BIG FISH - ROGER DOLAN / JOHN MURRAY 3.76 LBS

Rounding out the top ten teams were-
6th Place - Jerry Kelly / Peggy Chappell
7th Place - Jason Giordano / Christopher Giordano
8th Place - Les Simonds / Penny Zumstein
9th Place - Rick Zandi / Jim Morgan
10th Place - Mike Alviti / Brenda Alviti

Highlights-

- 27 Teams participated in this event.
- 8 New teams from last event
- 5 new partners from last event
- $1,400.00 in added prizes handed out at this event
- EVERY Participant recieved at least one prize for participating in this event.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES WERE SERVED TO EVERY ONE WHO ATTENDED THIS EVENT.

Fred, sorry you and Amy were unable to attend this one,our next one is September 18&19.

Did you receive your info in the mail?

Trying to finalize a couple more items for this coming event. This is one nobody will want to miss. The first two events were a warm up for what is coming in September.

I am really excited about the next event, from all the interest so far, and the addition of the different teams at this past event, and the fact there isn't another tourney on that weekend, this is going to be a GREAT event.

Every tournament has grown so far, I am very pleased. We have worked extreemly hard to make this as good as we possibly can with what we have to work with, and I hope every one has enjoyed themselves at these events.

Door prizes were handed out in order of your boat number, so pre registering for the event had it's rewards. This was an experiment to help speed up the prosses of handing out the prizes, and every one agreed it was a good idea, and will be the same way in September.

By people signing up early, and calling to let me know they are coming it inables me to project how much food will be needed to feed every body. If things work out like I am planning , this is going to be very important for the next event.

We also voted on the price for the next event, and every one agreed that we will keep it the same.

Once again I would like to congradulate Mark and Andrew Terwilliger, as well as every one who participated and all the spectators also.

Look forward to seeing every one in September.

Tom Means

Old 08-16-2004, 03:53 PM
WILLOW- CREEKER

I forgot to metion that we only lost 2 fish at this event.

Tom Means
Old 08-17-2004, 05:48 AM
Wallhanger

Congratulations to all the winners of the KOCWT. Tom, looks like you had a great turn-out. Just got back from Lake Nipissing last week and really wasn't ready to fish. I've got the 18th on my calendar.

Regards
Doubleheader
Old 08-19-2004, 07:28 AM
WILLOW- CREEKER

Looking forward to you and Amy being able to fish the next event, I am sure you will have a great time.

I will be sending out the information and registration sheets in the mail next week, I will include extras for you to hand out to your fishing buddies, if you wouldn't mind.

Tom Means