Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
No-Ethanol Gasoline in Wisconsin - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaM View Post
Here is my alphabetical list of Gas Stations in Wisconsin that do
sell Gas without Ethanol mixed in:
http://www.molonyrealestate.com/Etha...Wisconsin.html

This is a pretty good list, we need listings for Manitowoc,Milwaukee,
Osaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, & Waukesha Counties, if you know any let me know!
Thanks!
AnnaM

AnnaM, thank you for that list!! I had been told that ALL of Wisconsin was 10% ethanol as of 3 years ago. Apparently that is not correct.

I don't think you will find ANY non-ethanol stations in Milwaukee county. That area is part of pollution control edicts from the Feds and ethanol is forced on people in that area. Most of Waukesha county is ethanol now too, because they get their gas from area distributors who don't want to mess with both ethanol and non-ethanol gas. The distributors have forced many stations which don't have to follow the Fed edict to accept ethonal anyway.

We used to have a non-ethanol station in East Troy and I used to go there to get gas for my small engines, but they succumbed to the distributors' will about 3 years ago and are now ethanol.

I sure hope there are a few stations in Waukesha county which are non-ethanol. I will be one of their customers as often as I can!!

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big." Erica Jong