Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
ode to the bay of green bay - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 08-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Minnow

Default ode to the bay of green bay

What's the good word? Are the eyes running good yet. Lake link is talking like they are but mainly charter captains which is about 50/50 truth $$. Let me know how the report is thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Charter Member

I don't know about the past 3 days, but I can say that I heard from some pros that pre-fishing the AIM was a tough bite, the AIM tournament itself was not a great bite, and it was slow last weekend - partly due to flat calm conditions and what little wind there was came from the ENE. The guides have their spots that produce in those conditions - but when I was up there last saturday most of us, including me, were struggling.

I pulled flicker shads and then crawlers on high percentage areas of the lower bay, both west and east, and then net output for a solid days fishing was 16 perch caught incidentally and one 21 1/2" eye.

Over the course of the day I probably saw 50 - 60 other boats in various areas and watched 4 - 5 walleye hit the net.

I hope it's turning the corner - I'd like to go back and hit a good bite.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Minnow

Well I'll be fishing by noon Friday and plan on early Saturday till the afternoon we pull flickers when we go up and have the harnesses for guts packed as well so we will see I'll post results later in the weekend. Thanks for the input
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Wallhanger

James M ---You have a pm
Old 08-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Charter Member

Got it - thx.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Charter Member

Heard some reports that it's picking up again.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Minnow

Sorry a little late on the update we fished out of dyckesville. Fished around 20-26fow Friday till dark got a 28 and a couple 21 and a few billy goats. Saturday morning switched to short water 11-16 had 9 by noon then it slowed way down picked a few more in the next 3 hours then Sunday fished till 11 on the water by 6 and started catching before we could get the 3rd board out lots of short fish 14"- 16" brought home 25 total all in the 19 to 25 inch range Sunday did good on flicks and hot-n-tots new perch colors and blues Friday and Saturday mostly all on guts hot blades were brass pink and green beer a report from a guy up this week and they had 15 in 3 hours I'd say its picking up pretty good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140808_152512_462-1.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	104753