Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Alaskan seat re-location - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 12-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Wallhanger

Default Alaskan seat re-location

Does anyone know if they make a above floor seat base that will accept the removable seat posts on my alaskan. I added an extra thru the floor base on my old 1600 alaskan just behind the gas tank so I could have a rear seat in the back that was in the middle of the boat. I have a new 1800 alaskan SC have not pulled floor up yet to see if I can do the same on this one. When fishing 2 or 3 in boat, which is what I normally have, it is nice to have back seat in middle of boat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Charter Member

When I view this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNU6ClUzbBI at the 3:45 mark they open the rear in-floor compartment, if you reach under can you feel the tank? Looking at the Lund floor plans, the tank seems to be quite a bit forward of that compartment.

Aw heck, just drag it over and we'll pull the floor panel up,,,,,,,,

HRG
Old 12-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Keeper

Default pull up your floor

I added some flush bases on my 20 fter. pull your floor up and look. it takes more time to type a post on here then it does to pull the center floor out of my Alaskan with a cordless drill.