Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Time to repack/replace those bearings - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 03-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Minnow

Default atta-boy Skeeter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizew View Post
Hi Rook,
I am Gregg from Skeeter Boat Center, and one of our customers brought this to my attention. This is not the way we do business and I apologize wholeheartedly. We obviously missed this and want to make it right!
Please send your receipts to me for all of your parts, and we will make it right and then some:
Skeeter Boat Center - attn Gregg
321 West Prairie View Road
Chippewa Falls, WI 54733

Once again, sorry from the whole staff at the Skeeter Boat Center!!

Thanks!
Gregg

Hi guys -

Rook here. First off - i got a heck of a buy on this boat, and the crew at Skeeter are/were great to work with. this wasn't meant as a bash on them - at all. Throughout the whole process of buying this boat - they did right by me. All the way down to identifying and tagging a few wires that were loose from the previous owner making some modification.

Gregg - I'll give a call tomorrow, i live just a few miles from the dealership. And frankly - changing the bearings out gave a great learning experience for my boys - helped them bond with the new rig.

AGAIN - my point was to give a reminder to you guys about making sure your stuff is maintained - not to start any sort of bashing of the guys at Skeeter Boat Center. If i'd have taken it as a real personal, gonna get ticked off thing - i'd have hooked it to my truck and driven the 1.5 miles to the dealership.

So - check your bearings!!! BTW - it's a cheap investment - total I think I put $50 into the bearing sets and seals.

Hang on men - soft water is coming soon!!!!
Rook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement